Action Plan for 2022
• Bring back in-person and secure voting to Washington.
• Implement trustworthy universal voter picture identification.
• Fully utilize the powers and voice of the Office of Secretary of State.
• Work with or around the Legislature and Governor to make elections secure.
Four decades of private-sector experience and professional qualifications
• Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Online Services
• Health Care, Manufacturing, Software Development and Information Security
• Professional consulting, audit, and leadership background.
• Long track record bringing costs down and increasing accountability.
• Education, training, certification needed to bring the changes we need to Olympia.
Saving money, increasing profits, and improving services
• United Heath Group, Kaiser, MultiCare, Apple Health
• Microsoft, Ernst-Young, Nike, Altria Group
Government accountability and transparency
• U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
• U.S. Departments of Commerce and Veterans Affairs
Long-standing real Republican, solid history of party involvement
• Appointed PCO in Granite Falls in 2017.
• Publicly elected in 2018 with 86% of the vote.
• Elected in both 2018 and 2020 as District 39 chairman.
• Appointed to lead Election Integrity efforts in Snohomish County in 2021.
• Roots firmly planted with President Reagan’s re-election in 1984.
• Renewed with Newt Gingrich and the Contract with America in 1994.
• Never a Democrat or Socialist supporter of any kind, at any time, not ever.
• Never worked against Republicans, our core values, or platform.
• Not a politician seeking career advancement to higher office.
• Not a new convert seeking a top statewide executive position.
No more excuses for failure or falling short!
It’s time we send a strong advocate and voice of the people to Olympia who has a record of actually getting things done.